terça-feira, maio 15, 2012

How could you be so heartless?

Porque a viagem de um coração abandonado e amachucado nunca é fácil quando perdemos a nossa alma para alguém despojado de um.

  In the night, I hear 'em talk
The coldest story ever told.
Somewhere far along this road he lost his soul...
To a woman so heartless.
How could you be so heartless?
How could you be so heartless?

How could you be so Cold as the winter wind when it breeze, yo
Just remember that you talking to me, yo
You need to watch the way you talking to me, yo
I mean after all the things that we been through
I mean after all the things we got into
And yo, I know some things that you ain't told me
Yo, I did some things but that's the old me
And now you wanna gimme back
And you gon' show me
So you walk round like you don't know me
You got a new friend I got homies
But in the end it still so lonely

Sem comentários: