terça-feira, outubro 24, 2006

Nouvelle Vague

In a Manner of Speaking

In a Manner of speaking / I just want to say / That I could never forget the way / You told me everything / By saying nothing

In a manner of speaking / I don't understand / How love in silence becomes reprimand / But the way that i feel about you / Is beyond words

Oh give me the words / Give me the words / That tell me nothing / Ohohohoh give me the words / Give me the words / That tell me everything

In a manner of speaking / Semantics won't do / In this life that we live we only make do / And the way that we feel / Might have to be sacrified

So in a manner of speaking / I just want to say / That just like you I should find a way / To tell you everything / By saying nothing.

Oh give me the words / Give me the words / That tell me nothing / Ohohohoh give me the words / Give me the words / That tell me everything

Oh give me the words / Give me the wordsThat tell me nothing / Ohohohoh give me the words / Give me the words / That tell me everything

Sem comentários: